"It's a very collaborative, opening and welcoming culture because so many people have so many ranges of expertise & diversity"
Ebony, Digital Marketing Project Manager, USA
- You will have the opportunity to develop pure B2B engagement marketing – linking digital and physical data with every interaction.
- You will be using top technologies to develop best-in-class strategies.
- You will be creating truly personalized customer journeys using dynamic, targeted content
- You will have the opportunity to use the newest technologies to create truly unique user experiences.
- You will be developing bespoke digital platforms that evolve and respond to user needs.
- Agility and speed will be central to your role, with new releases every two weeks.
- You will help us shape the Hilti digital personality and bring it to life.
- We want social media to expand the sales experience, solve problems for strategic customers and build closer relationships with them.
- We are finding new ways to analyze performance data – and discover the business value of each social interaction by connecting it with data from other channels.
DATA AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- You will help us establish, manage and support an agile, data-driven decision framework.
- You will combine a holistic understanding of marketing with detailed knowledge of data science to unify company data and drive exceptional customer experience.
- The delivery of tailored experiences via engagement marketing will be at the heart of your work.
DIGITAL PERFORMANCE INTELLIGENCE
- You will help enable data-driven decisions for engagement marketing across individual platforms, channels and campaigns.
- We will need you to achieve standardized data tracking and collection across digital and physical touchpoints.
- You will have a role in establishing a Hilti-wide set of digital KPIs and dashboards.
- You’ll help to develop innovative software tools for customers to use across the building life cycle – from initial structural design to final building inspection
- You will develop a deep understanding of our customers, engineer and architects that will help you build prototypes that will make their jobs easier.
- We are looking for the broadest range of talent, ranging from developers, designers and user experience architects to project managers and product owners with structural or mechanical engineering backgrounds.